This has not been the best 2 weeks…sorry for not commenting back on every post. I will probably have another bad week but then I’ll be back to normal. There have been some business bumps and my dad’s mom passed away. It’s been busy and emotional.
As normal, sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate $50 giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I promise my weekly newsletter is good – quick, fun, and not a huge link list. I also write a little about myself every week and answer reader questions!
My Favorite Posts this Week
- The Frugal Toad with Saving Money for a Home Down Payment Start a side hustle and put all of that money in a house fund.
- Shopping Detox with Jour 82: The birth control thing Nice rundown and fun ratings!
- She’s a Fit Chick with Torch more calories, faster Great workout tips!
- Wealth Informatics with Are you chasing your dream or someone else’s? Mine, but it seems to change every few months…
- Money Reasons with Can A Side Blogging Business Help You At Your Primary Job? Yes.
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts with Health Tip: Don’t Exercise Before Blood Tests This happened to Mr. BFS too!
- First Gen American with Babci’s Getting Chickens That Polish chicken is adorable!
- Step Away from the Mall with Why I hire a tax professional instead of doing my own taxes We used to and now Mr. BFS does ours…he likes it…I know, I married a sweet freak…
- My Multiple Streams with 5 Ways to Reduce Summer Cooling Costs We love our ceiling fans and electric thermostat.
- Money Talks with PMI: What it is and how to get rid of it Yuck, PMI…icky.
Guest Posts at BFS
- Gen Y Finances with Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- BFS Reader Profile – Personal Finance Success
- My Canuck Buck with In Praise of Hand Me Down Toys
- BFS Reader Profile – Jenna
Thank you all!
- Retire by 40 is hosting a $25 Amazon Giftcard Giveaway until March 24th!
- Your Finances Simplified is hosting a $50 Giveaway until March 31st!
- Modest Money is hosting an iPad2 Giveaway until April 1st!
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Sweating The Big Stuff
- Carnival of Retirement at Money Q & A
- Yakezie Carnival at 20 and Engaged
- Canadian Finance Carnival at Canadian Finance Blog
- Carnival of Financial Planning at Frugal Zeitgeist
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults at 20’s Finances
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie at Money Crashers
- Yakezie Carnival at Tackling Our Debt
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Money Reasons
- Carnival of Retirement at The Frugal Toad
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults at 20s Finances
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Two Weeks:
- Get Rich Slowly
- Free Money Finance
- Making Sense of Cents
- Budgets are Sexy
- Invest It Wisely
- In Cash Flow We Trust
- First Gen American
- Women’s Money Week
Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too. 😉
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!
My Other Sites and Co-Owned Sites Recently
- Money in the 20s with Why Are we so Obsessed With Celebrities?
- Richly Reasonable with What’s Better than Ice Cream? Free Ice Cream!
- Go Be Rich with Father Knows Best: Personal Finance Lessons From My Dad
- Dining Out Challenge with Balke Party, Table For Four, Please
- Smart Money Focus with Should I Pay Off My Car Loan? You Decide!
- Modern Tightwad with Cost Comparison: Cloth Diapers vs. Disposable Diapers