It has been a while since I could tune in with one of these! Long story short, life is hopefully calming down and I will be able to resume blogging as normal. This roundup may be a little long thanks to the month I have taken off, so feel free to skim as usual.
- If you like using infographics with your pf posts, check out Money Infographics. The owner seems nice and just reached out to me last week. Let me know what you think.
As normal, sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar) —-> to be able to enter the separate $50 giveaway that I host for subscribers only every month! Plus, I promise my weekly newsletter is good – quick, fun, and not a huge link list. I also write a little about myself every week and answer reader questions!
My Favorite Posts this Week
- Wealth Informatics with Want to be more productive? Create a NOT To-Do list! Good idea!
- Confessions from a Working Mom with The Blame Game I have to work on this…
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts with When Something Is A Great Deal, There Is Usually A Reason… Yep.
- Money Reasons with Fixing Your Garage Door Opener By DIY I will need to look at this since my garage door is acting up.
- First Gen American with Babci’s Home Remedy Experiments Hehehe.
- Len Penzo with Use a Ledger to Teach Kids Money Management Skills My mom gave me a blank checkbook register to keep up starting when I was 7 before I got an account.
- Yes I am Cheap with Food Labels And Terms That Fool You Good to know.
- Budgets Are Sexy with From Eviction to Vacation in 10 Months Wow.
- Mike and Molly’s House with Makin’ Grandma Diane’s Fudge Yummy!
- Add Vodka with Whats Your Deal Breaker? Cheating or lying (not white lies…any huge ones…like hidden huge debt or a past kid that he knew about with someone else that he didn’t want to mention…)
Guest Posts at BFS
- Mike Mitchell with Netflix Rundown
- BFS Reader Profile – Earn Save Live
- My Canuck Buck with Children Have No Money Sense
- BFS Reader Profile – Making Sense of Cents
- Three Thrifty Guys with How to Get the Best Price for Your Car
- Money Crashers with 6 Tips to Make Your Next Remodeling Project a Success
- BFS Reader Profile – See Debt Run
Thank you all!
- Retire by 40 is hosting an Ooma Tele VOIP System Giveaway until tomorrow, April 22nd.
- Kylie Ofiu is hosting a $25 Giveaway until April 27th.
- Dollarversity is hosting a $100 Giveaway until April 29th.
- My Personal Finance Journey is hosting a $25 Giftcard and Charity Giveaway until April 30th.
- Master the Art of Saving is hosting a $25 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway until May 11th.
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults at 20s Finances
- Carnival of Retirement at Tackling Our Debt
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Financially Consumed
- Yakezie Carnival at Passive Income to Retire
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie at Step Away From The Mall
- Totally Money Blog Carnival at Thirty Six Months
- Festival of Frugality at Dewey’s Treehouse
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie at My University Money
- Festival of Frugality at One Smart Dollar
- Totally Money Blog Carnival at Stupid Cents
- Carnival of Retirement at Passive Income to Retire
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Beating Broke
- Yakezie Carnival at Watson Inc
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults at 20’s Finances
- Yakezie Carnival at Money Q&A
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Novel Investor
- Carnival of Financial Planning at Mom’s Plans
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie at Faith and Finance
Top 10 Referring Sites to BFS from the Last Two Weeks:
- Get Rich Slowly
- Free Money Finance
- Funny about Money
- First Gen American
- Budgets are Sexy
- Along for the Journey
- Step Away from the Mall
- Frugal Dad
Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too.
I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!
My Other Sites and Co-Owned Sites Recently
These posts are written by our absolutely fantastic staff writers –
MD (Martin), Libby Balke, and Natalie Spring.
Check them out, they really have great writing styles and senses of humor.
These are real people truly providing awesome posts for everyone to read!
- Money in the 20s with Three Ways to Invest in Yourself Right Now
- Money in the 20s with Financial Myths College Students Need to Stop Believing
- Money in the 20s with Working Full-Time While In College
- Richly Reasonable with Chinese Fake-Out: Your Favorite Restaurant Meals at Home for
- Richy Reasonable with Lucky 13: Free Finance Friendly Apps
- Richly Reasonable with Game On! More Sports, Less Money
- Go Be Rich with Spend or Save: Learning How To Spend Money
- Go Be Rich with Why Do People Pay Full Price?
- Dining Out Challenge with Supermarket Samples: Eating Out At The Grocery Store
- Dining Out Challenge with My Parents’ Influence: Old Habits Die Hard
- Smart Money Focus with Is There Such A Thing As Good Debt?
- Smart Money Focus with How To Get A Raise, Without Asking For More Money
- Modern Tightwad with Frugal Living: The 13-Year-Old Razor
- Modern Tightwad with The Dangers of Turning Your Financial Adviser into Your Financial Savior
- Modern Tightwad with My Income Goals: Making Money Online