Here’s my favorite posts for this week:
- Free Money Finance – Seven Steps to Get Out of Debt Great breakdown of the steps to take if your in debt.
- 20 Something Finance - 5 Personal Finance Goals for your Thirties I hope we continue to get an early jump on these.
- Live Real, Now – 5 Ways to Force Your Spouse to Get Frugal This was hilarious to me. It’s a joke, please don’t jump to conclusions.
- Money Crush – Celebrating Risk-Taking and “Good Enough” This is what I think about a bunch of my little projects…have pride in what you do even if it’s not “perfect”.
- Frugal Dad – The Secret to Falling in Love With Your Home All Over Again Be thankful…nice point.
- Monevator – Personal Time Management for Fun and Profit Okay, I’m jealous of his work week, but it was a nice reminder of what we actually are working for.
- Darwin’s Finance – The SEC Likes Porn in the Office – Share Your Ridiculous Work Stories The stories were funny.
- Studenomics – Going Full Time With Your Side Business – When is it the Right Time? It was good to be reminded that I shouldn’t quit my real job right now even if I do like my blog better…
I would also like to thank Daniel at Sweating the Big Stuff again for inviting me to guest post, How Much Do You Need for Retirement? For those who don’t know, allowing less-known bloggers to post on better-known sites benefits the newbie way more than the well-established. This newbie says thank you!
If you blog or just really like a specific blog you think I should check out, feel free to email me your suggestion. I’d love to add a few more to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts.
As always, thanks to all the bloggers I read!