Have you heard of JORD wood watches? I hadn’t until last week, but they got me. Not only did I offer to write a review, but they let me snag one for a giveaway too!
JORD’s are watches with wood wrist bands and faces, so say goodbye to metal and plastic! I generally don’t buy into new fads, but I really thought this new wood design just looked cool. It also was delivered well packaged in a nice box. This is definitely the fanciest watch in our house right now.
There were several options with this style alone. I chose the Fieldcrest Black since it can be feminine or masculine. They were sponsoring the exact same watch for the giveaway, so I didn’t want to pick one that was obviously not meant for a certain gender.
The band is very comfortable, but came a few links too long for my very petite wrists. It fits an average male wrist nearly perfectly as you can see below. It’s smooth to the touch and isn’t too heavy or bulky, so I could wear it all day. Mr. BFS and I haven’t actually figured out who will be keeping this one at the end of it all…
On to the fun part! You too can own a JORD Fieldcrest Wooden Watch!!! Please simply do 1, 2, or 3 of the things below by April 30, 2014 to be entered for a chance to win:
1. Visit http://www.woodwatches.com/ and leave a comment below on your favorite design.
2. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a separate comment below letting me know that you did.
3. Share this giveaway on your Facebook page or other social media and leave yet another comment below.
To review, each person can have 3 entries (comments) in total by April 30, 2014.
On May 1, 2014, a commenter will be chosen via random.org, and JORD will send over a free coupon code for them to order their very own Fieldcrest (the watch pictured above)!!!
Please comment, Tweet, and FB share this giveaway as soon as you can! Let’s see if we can make wooden watches the thing of the future…fad creation for the win with something that is really interesting!!!
1) Contest ends April 30, 2014 at 11:59pm CST.
2) ONLY ONE COMMENT PER PERSON PER ENTRY TYPE – THREE COMMENTS MAX.
3) The winner will be selected randomly and notified by email by the third day of May 2014.
4) The prize will be held for 2 calendar days. If it isn’t claimed, a new winner will be randomly picked and contacted.
5) I reserve the right to reject comments that I consider spam or invalid entries.
6) An invalid or incorrect email address automatically disqualifies you from the drawing…it’s hard to contact a fake email…
7) Local laws, rules, and regulations apply.
FYI: I worked at a dead end cubicle job from 2005-2011 for about $30,000 a year. I went self-employed in July 2011 and make between $80,000-$100,000 through blogging, a rental home, and professional pet sitting. If you’d like to start your own site (link to my free step-by-step guide), I highly suggest checking out Bluehost (my referral link with a nice discount for you). I even have all of my favorite tools on a resource page - I hope they help you too. This all gives me the time to be with my aging family members, the flexibility to stay close with my friends and family, and it should help if we finally get pregnant too! Please contact me any time at budgetingfunstuff*at*gmail*dot*com with questions or just to brainstorm! I’d love to help!